The Inclusiveness of Digitalisation in Pursuit of a Green Transition
Join the Swissnex Asia +3 webinar In Pursuit of a Green Transition where thought leaders will explore the Inclusiveness of Digitalisation in pursuit of a Green Transition.
We are cognitive of the need for policymakers to strategically address new business models that embrace the development and deployment of digital technologies for data generation, storage, transmission, and analysis. In this webinar, we will explore digitalisation to enable a green transition on the pillars of sustainability through topics such as:
- Digital technology as an enabler for new market mechanisms • Data as an infrastructure for a green transition
- An inclusive digital green economy
The thought leaders include:
- Prof. Charles Chang, Deputy Dean for Academics, Director of the Fintech Research Center at Fudan University in China
- Dr. Thomas Puschmann, Director of the Swiss FinTech Innovation Lab at the University of Zurich in Switzerland
- Mr. Ashokan Ramakrishnan, Director for Smart Metering at iWOW Connections in Singapore.
And moderated by none other than Dr. Felix Moesner, Consul and Head of Post at the Consulate of Switzerland and Swissnex in Japan.